Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hana Hana Bo Bana

I had a great time with Hannah last week. I stayed with Karli's parents. Karli will do just fine in life. She knows how to get exactly what she needs/wants and still be sweet and darling.
Karli

It's nice to be alone with Hannah because, usually I have to fight with our boys for her attention. We did too much shopping, I gave LOTS of advice and "constructive feedback". One of the nice things about Hannah is that she doesn't take herself too seriously. She is always quick to laugh or see the bright side of things. She isn't afraid to act goofy or look a little silly. She is really very kind to others. She doesn't judge or make fun of people. I admire that. And, children love her.

I am especially proud of her efforts at school. She is working hard and dedicated to her substantial academic goals.

Silly Hannah

On my camera I found about 73 pictures of Hannah eating the apples we picked at Norma's Orchard (Kelly Ovard's MIL) taken in continuous shot mode so we didn't miss any of the crunchy action. This was her favorite of the bunch.

5 comments:

diane said...

Was that her favorite apple or picture? She sounds like a fun girl.

I like her jacket.

It is so good to have girl time.

R A C H A E L said...

Is she at the Y? We need to set her and Max up. Fo sho.

i love your blog.

R A C H A E L said...

Is she at the Y? We need to set her and Max up. Fo sho.

i love your blog.

Sally said...

I love Hannah. She is awesome in at least 20 ways.

Hannah said...

that's me eating an apple so it it makes me silly. i had another favorite one. like 73 other favorite ones