I am now in Provo visiting Hannah. Yesterday I went to class with her. The professor would ask questions and she would answer them and then he would say, "that's right" and I would have to stop myself from saying, "THAT'S MY GIRL!". Proud.
To celebrate how smart she is we went out for Indian food and then shopping. Roland doesn't understand why she needs 5 new bras. Today we will head up to Ikea and more malls. Everything she tries on looks perfect on her.
6 comments:
Hmmm, hope they issue him a new card and get it 'right' this time. He's a babe!
DI
Yay for college! Yay for smart kids! Yay for beautiful national monuments! These are great pictures.
I love the picture of you and your big man on campus.
I have the same shopping dilemma with Brynn. They look cute in everything.
Have fun!
I have to say that most of the time I'm content to be in the stage of life I'm in, but when you blog like this, I look forward to the grown children stage.
Wow, your boy is a man. Weird how that happens.
Gabe looks fantastic...jealous you got to go to BYU...call me next time I'll meet you there!!
Post a Comment