Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Parade of Idiots

I'm not sure what to call this video. Possible titles are:
  • Parade of Uncultured Idiots - only appropriate for the first 30 seconds
  • Ode to the Page Turners
  • Being in the Middle is No Fun At All
It was taken at the closing recital of USU's music camp. Noah is the one with big hair. The boys are more fun to watch than the girls.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I watched it twice. AWESOME!! Loved it. Loved the enthusiasm. :)

Julie said...

All I can say is WOW...look out John Williams!

diane said...

This reminds me of the Five Browns. Love the page turners. So if he goes to USU will he get to keep his hair? Something to consider.

Sally said...

I love this! Yay for video! Yay for Noah the virtuoso!!

Katrina said...

Grant says, "That's awesome, mom." Vanna White might spice up the page turning.