Do you know what this is?
Can't blow doughnut day!
I'm going to Denver today and I might need to bring home a box of Krispy Kreme for the boys.
Can't blow doughnut day!
I'm going to Denver today and I might need to bring home a box of Krispy Kreme for the boys.
6 comments:
Will you be headed for Utah after Denver? I really hope you are going to WC. You know you want to. Come on...that is peer pressure talking.
Now I must have a donut today.
Oh Man. I love donuts and I LOVE Brian Regan.
Waaay funny. I could eat donuts every day of the year for breakfast. No self control for this gal.
Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
Mmmmmmm Spring Smidge.... ahhhuhuhuh [drool drool]
Love Brian Regan! Andrew has that one on his Ipod. Very funny. I miss doughnuts. Eat a krispy Kreme for me.
This was great! Thanks...
Post a Comment