There is a one foot snow drift in my backyard. We had a 2 hour delay start at school this morning which was good because last night the whole family was running a fever. The fevers were gone this morning so I made everyone go to school.
..............................
Yesterday I texted Hannah and Gabe and told them we had sold our Colorado house and were moving back to Idaho this May. April Fools. They fell for it.
..............................
I blogged at Bossy today. Its all about having beautiful hair.
..............................
Cadbury Mini Eggs are making me crazy. I have a bag hidden in the kitchen and mostly I forget about them, but right now I am thinking about them. I am excited for Easter this year and trying to figure out how to make an Easter egg hunt fun for teenagers. Any ideas?
10 comments:
Money eggs. We do some with candy and some with money. There's even a $20 egg that is the top prize. For money even my 23 year old will hunt! (But we make it HARD to find the eggs)
Maybe put a free iTunes certificate inside an egg? For the teenagers I mean.
Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
I say money eggs - that is what my parents would do and hide in hard places. Same idea as above - but believe me it will get them looking.
k - you gave me a mini heart attack about the 'selling the house' thing - Aprils fools to me too I guess!
Hi Robin, My In-Laws do money eggs too! We (all the adults) love it! We also do a "Golden Egg" and who ever finds that gets a really good prize. It's usually a gift card, one year it was a free night at a hotel! That was a good year, I won.
I like to hide the basket in the dryer.
I'm getting some good ideas too. Thanks for that.
I am trying to plan a seminary egg hunt right now. Money eggs sound good...is that sacrilege?
You are funny. I wish you had sold your house and were moving back.
I was thinking about 30 years ago when I made marshmallow eggs. That ws fun. Your kids would enjoy doing it. Anyway, thinking bout it spurred me to make divinity yesterday. It's like marshmallow. I ate almost the entire batch by myself.
Oh Robin, you have way more restraint than I could ever hope for. If I dare buy a bag of those cadbury mini eggs they are GONE!!!! I don't ever forget about them. They sit there and entice me until they are all gobbled up. Yummy....
Robin,
This week mini eggs are on sale for $1.99 a bag. You might want to stock up so they last you a while. Who am I kidding? If I stock up they only last about a week.
Whit
Post a Comment