Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Castlewood Canyon Colorado


The sun on the snow was pretty bright. Casey and Ike.

Yesterday Kathy and I took the boys to picnic at Castlewood Canyon. The snow in the Springs had melted away so I didn't think we'd have to deal with snow. Wrong.
I took this picture right after Kathy almost fell in the creek. This was after I announced that I would go no further, but we went further. I am still amazed that we didn't fall down once.

It was a warm day so t-shirts were fine and that didn't stop the boys from making the last snow angel of the season (hopefully).

Ike, Dallin, Casey, Caden

2 comments:

diane said...

We have had record breaking heat for three days. I hate running the a/c in April. If this is global warming then I am over it.

The boys look like they could join the polar bear club.

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

What fun moms! And what a fun way for boys to spend the day. I thought of you when I heard of the last storm you got....knowing how much you love your gardens. But Spring is on the way!