Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Extreme Makeover - Blog Style

I know, right? Isn't my new header darling????

I feel like the luckiest girl because my darling friend Cumorah made it for me. She is one of those rare Visiting Teachers who really turns out to be a friend!

I want your opinion: What do you think of the background color? it is blah? Should I go back to white?

discuss:

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

This header is very special.... I love it! And the pink looks great too. Great job Cumorah!

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Cumorah said...

Hey girl! So glad you like it - and I am HONORED to be your friend!!!

Kristen said...

Did you read my comment on your "odds and ends" post? It is darling! I love it! I love the whole thing. I might make the background slightly bluer if I did anything to it at all...just to make it look more like the sky. But I think it is so darling as it is! Cumorah is wonderful and talented! You've said many kind things about her and how amazing she is! You are so lucky to have her as a friend!

Sally said...

It looks great! I love the tree. And I like the pinky background, white is boring.

ang :o) said...

I love it and the tree is beautiful. The tree is my favorite.

Saquel25 said...

The background color is fabulous. Definitely DON"T go back to white.

Paige said...

I love it and the bird is SO IN right now! The side wrapper is cute but does not go with the cute header. Change that part. Since you asked....

Celia Fae said...

I hate it when my sister says what I think so I don't look original. I love the header, love the wrapper, don't love them together. A header like that can pull off a simple wrapper.

R A C H A E L said...

Cute Cute!

(not much of a discussion, but I put my two cents in)

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!! Don't change a thing - and of course if Comorah made it, it will be amazing! Love it - love you!

Fragrant Liar said...

Lovin' it, don't ever change. Very soothing and yet perky.

Melissa said...

Pink? I'm not seeing any pink. I like whatever it is though. :)

diane said...

I love the new look. Very cool.

Kristen said...

Oh yes. I like this better. Less distracting. So cute! I love it!

Melissa said...

Ok, I like this because your posts are wider... Which format is it? I'd like to change mine, but I still kind of like my polka dots....

Berly said...

I love it!! It looks great!

Linda Austin Hart said...

It's special, darling, cute, great. That is what everyone else above says. I'd like it better if the sky were bluer and if there were actually a nest in the tree.
But who am I to comment when my own blog is so dull. Will Cumorah design one for me?

Katrina said...

Ahhhhh, please no white.

Kimberly said...

Love it, and I like the yellowy background. How fun!