Saturday, December 27, 2008

Smithmas

We make our kids eat a half a banana and drink a glass of milk before they can open presents. Why? We don't really know. We also make them sing a few carols on the stairs before they can open presents. Why? Because it is fun.

Here they are singing the first carol. The video is only 4 seconds long. Watch carefully and notice the enthusiasm! the joy of anticipation! the sheer, overwhelming excitement!

I stopped recording and reminded my offspring that it was CHRISTMAS MORNING for crying out loud. Show some excitement!

Take Two:




More Excitement:
Ike went into shock when he got the ipod.

Strategy.

This mess is after the clean up.

Gabe's favorite gift: Hickory Farms Beef Set

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I gave my hubby a Hickory Farms beef stick as well, and I think it may have been one of his favorite gifts. :) Merry Smithmas.

Sally said...

Version 2 of the song is excellent! Merry Smithmas to all, and to all a good night!

Anonymous said...

Heh Heh Heh,,,, videos are great... such a contrast between #1 and take #2...

Melissa said...

I love your family.
xoxox