Thursday, November 20, 2008

Housekeeping

A few housekeeping items:
  • I added a list of labels for my posts. It's mostly for my kids who love to read about themselves. If Gabe and Hannah were regular readers they would probably complain about not having very many posts compared to Noah and Ike. Hey, move back home and do sweet darling things = more posts.
  • I added a button to Cumorah's t-shirt shop. She is a talented graphic designer and has some awesome Twilight t-shirts that would make great Christmas presents. She also has a cute blog at http://dcmcomber.blogspot.com/Get to know her. You will like her. She is not paying me to say this.
  • I would like to recommend to all my readers who have a blog list to go into the gadgets and change it so that the most recent blog is listed first. That way, when I go to your blog to check out your friends, I can see the ones who update regularly first! It will make my life easier and it is very easy to do. Next week I will try to get you all to turn word verification off.
  • There is a give away on Bossy! today. Go leave a comment and win the prize of your dreams.

Speaking of housekeeping, I found this picture of my old house in Boise. It was taken 7 years ago in November. I miss that house.

13 comments:

Linsey said...

Please oh please stamp out word verification -- I hate that feature.

Your house in Boise is beautiful and, um, enormous!

Jen and Kent said...

you can turn off word verification???? Please please please teach me how!!

Berly said...

How do you do the word verification thing. It drives me nuts!!

Sally said...

I love your house in Boise. That picture is so beautiful with the sun shining on the house and the blue, blue sky behind.

Cumorah's t-shirts are really cute.

R A C H A E L said...

Yeah, I didn't know you could turn it off!

I love your house. Its a dream house.

Cumorah said...

Robin - you're too good to me! I don't know you half as well as most people who read here, I'm sure, but you are already one of my favorite people! Lots of love, girl; lots of love!

Anonymous said...

Love your Boise house... same roof style as our current house. See that upstairs window....yep, the one on the left? That's where I'm sitting in my house right now..haha

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Tamzen Fleming said...

Your Boise house is beautiful. Very charming!

4Girls4Me said...

My sister-in-law Corey Criswell (from CCL)told me to check out your cute blog. You made me laugh - I love the new gadget that lists the most recent blogs first and totally agree about the annoying word verification! And I have to say, I think it makes you a good mom to enjoy so much taking care of your daughter. She's a lucky girl!

Shauna said...

Hey I hope you have an awesome weekend! Check out my blog to get your awards with l♥ts of l♥ve from me :) ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You're SO cute robin! How is Hannah?!?! How are YOU!?

Thanks for the hookup of Comorah's blog - we love them and have had SO much fun getting to know them over the last year and a half! don't worry - we love YOU to!!!!

Jake said...

Oh wow. I miss that house too! I want it.

daveanddebbie said...

Robin, I'm in love with your old house! I can see why you love Boise so much! Why is it that they have such beautiful, custom looking houses and Colorado Springs is full of(nice)cookie cutter houses?