I have had the same basic hairstyle for about 10 years: long, no bangs. But now I am considering a change. Vote for your favorite style:
Lunch Lady:

Librarian:

Shopaholic:

Bunko Queen:

Hello Lainey! (Modeled by young Sally with naturally curly long blond hair):

Sex Drive at 60:

MK Pink Cadillac:

Mother/Son Dynamite! (buy one/get one free):

Hurry and vote today!
23 comments:
I'd go with shopoholic or bunco queen. NO GRAY. It just made you look really old. Lunch lady was just plain scary! Noah needs to shave and wax his eyebrows and then maybe he could pull off the bob. Looks like a fun time!
I liked bunco queen. It made me laugh out loud. Shopaholic is the cutest. And I think I look like Julie Andrews somehow with that short wig on.
Shopaholic is definitely best, but the Mother/Son dynamite would turn heads for sure!
All soo cute, but shopaholic is supercute and lunch lady could be good if you're looking to hide from people (or have them hide from you).
Joe's comment made me laugh. Hard. I also love all the names you created for the different looks. Bunco. LOL.
Can't pick a favorite, but I love Lainey looking at the camera. Sweet girl.
Robin! Too cute!
Sex Drive at 60 & Shopaholic are my two VERY favs! too cute!
You are hilarious. Shopaholic all the way.
You are hilarious. Shopaholic all the way.
Dying of laughter. Who cares what it looks like, I want sex drive at 60.
can you wear them all at once?!?! Seriously - I think you would look REALLY cute with short hair :)
You came up with great and very appropriate names. Now, I noticed that your beauty mark is most noticeable with the lunch lady hair, perhaps it was trying to make up for the lack of style? I really think you have beautiful eyes and I think that some of these really make them stand out.
I think for reals that the best is sex drive...because really, that's all you need.
Also, I think red is a good color on you, so shopoholic is good.
Sally looks like a very masculine woman. Really. Not a good look, even Lainey's expression is saying "Did you see that?!"
Noah will be fabulous as a silver haired gent in his older years.
You're real hair is gorgeous, but the shopaholic didn't look too bad. Pretty cute!
My hair looks like the librarian. You look fabulous! I esspecially enjoy the mother-son looks.
I'm still laughing!
I laughed so hard at each photo and title, then again at each comment, having to scroll back up again to see the photo. So funny. KK's remark on Lainey's expression--funny.
The lunch lady looks like Ricky Gervais on "Extras" "Are you havin' a laugh?" Ewww! Ha!
In all seriousness---I think it is time for you to get some nice bangs! And for a color change, I like the lighter shade of brown/red on you! But I love your long curly hair, so I vote you pretty much keep your current cut--just add some bangs. I think bangs frame your face nicely and I also think they make everyone look younger.
Let's cut you some bangs when you visit! I'm good at cutting bangs now--I cut my own! ;-) No, better leave that to a professional.
Jolly - I love you but the only person allowed to cut me some bangs is O'Del honey. Maybe when i am there at Christmas and you are in Hollywood.
zipppp back up. Robin, I thought you were in CA for Christmas. Did I get it wrong?
I like shopaholic and sex drive at 60. But you have total sex goddess hair now, so why change it? You are hot. Own it.
Toss up between the bunko queen and shopoholic..... oh..... decision... I'm just not good at making decisions.... BTW... when you're done with the wigs send them my way so I can grow my gray hair out too.
Toss up - I vote, Shopoholic by day and Sex Drive by night! Live it up!
I saw your mother the other night an commented on her beautiful silver hair. She confessed that it was a wig. (I would not have guessed) So she told me the story of why the wigs and the growing out process. Good for her. She looked beautiful and it was fun to see her. She is always so friendly. (you take after your mom)
oh my gosh. Sallys baby. What a babe.
Isn't it interesting how different wigs make your eyes look different colors. You look cute in these if you decide to go gray. But I don't loan them out for Halloween costumes.
It NEVER gets old. ;-)
Post a Comment