Thursday, September 18, 2008

Extreme Makeover - Robin Edition

Before:
11:00 AM


After:
1:30 PM - much better.

Who is that first woman? I bet she shops at Walmart.

14 comments:

ang :o) said...

You always make me laugh! So funny.

Sally said...

Super cute shirt. Did you get it at WalMart? Because I want one.

Actually, your hair in the first picture is very trendy right now--hair with "texture" (frizz or ratted hair) is the new hair trend. Or so I hear.

You are a babe either way.

diane said...

I think your hair looks cute in the before. It's fabulous in the after.
Now you need to do a post on the cool t-shirt.

Joe said...

Picture 1: Third arrest this month.

Picture 2: Ready to run for senate.

Emily said...

I thought I was looking at a photo of myself in #1! Joe has had to bail me out a few times. ;-)

Melissa said...

Terrific. I need details though. Do you flat Iron? If so, how hard is it?

I also think your shirt is very cute and trendy. :) You are hip.

Kristen said...

I think you look cute in the before, and sexy in the after. And you look thin and fabulous and I love love love your hairstyle!

Katrina said...

I think ratted hair is now called back combing. I guess it's not stylish to have rats and hair in the same sentence.

R A C H A E L said...

So chic! Did you color it darker? You are a babe.

jenn and flay said...

You look darling. I've never seen your hair look anything but fabulous.

Liz said...

You are Fabulous! I think you look like a sultry teenager expressing your angst in photo #1, and in photo #2, a 20/30 something year old bombshell! Jeez...great either way!

Paige said...

Good point! I made an excuse for shopping at WalMart on my blog and really the fact that it's just so darn cheap is good enough. Plus, it's good to see the other side of life.

I really do like your hair in both pictures, but it's hot in the second. People with curls are weird. They always hate them.

Dani said...

Very Creative...I love it! haha!

Anonymous said...

I shop at walmart (and I look like Photo 1)