Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Deep Thoughts

Ike asked me this question while sitting on the front porch watching the hummingbirds fight over the feeder:

"Mom, if hummingbirds had asthma would they have to use their inhaler every time they eat?"

5 comments:

diane said...

Yes, and then they would have to use their peak flow meter to find their optimal breathing range.
My kid is in Kuna Idaho. Just got an email today.
I hope he's using his peak flow meter!

Sally said...

Oh. That's sad. I wish Ike didn't have asthma! but i am glad that he lives in a time where there are plenty of great treatments.

Hummingbird fights! I saw lots of hummingbirds on the porch but no dueling.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the laugh this morning - that was great!

Melissa said...

I love it. :)

Linda Austin Hart said...

I love that kid!

You inspired me! I'm going to post a blog on my page about hummingbirds.