I think my sister, Sally, might convert to blogging. She blogged today on Celia's blog as a guest blogger and it was Grrreat! She is cute. Check her out and then read the rest of Celia's blog. She is very funny.
To see Sally's very first blog click here.
After you read her new blog come back here and COMMENT ME.
4 comments:
Sally is so awesome that I can't believe she has a sister. I'm looking forward to hanging out with you.
Are you going to the women's conference?
Sally really is hiding a light under a bushel by not blogging.
It's actually quite selfish for her to not share her talent, smarts and whit with the rest of us! ;)
Thank you for encouraging me to blog. But I can't blog. This experience guest posting on Celia's blog proved it to me--I neglected my kids completely while I composed the post, and checked for comments too often. If I blog, my kids will end up wandering the neighborhood by themselves, without shoes or dinner. How sad.
I would like to blog, but there are other things I like even more, so now is not the time for me to blog. But I will keep reading and commenting!!
Now I have 3 kids who've proved their genius!
- Linda's Nook
Post a Comment