This is the intro from 2006 so the line up has changed.
There we were at the Denver Pepsi Center (picture from Sarah's camera to be pasted here if she ever sends it too me - I hope she does because I was looking like Eva Longoria) people watching when suddenly the crowd went crazy. The players weren't even on the floor. Confused and trying to figure out what every one was freaking out about I looked up at the enormous reader board flashing "Get up and make noise! You are on NATIONAL TELEVISION" Well, you probably heard me making noise.
I am so lucky that I married a basketball man. One day I will post just on what makes basketball players (and fans) great husbands. I love going to NBA games with him. It is such a show, the noise, music, dancing, contests, videos and hype, but the fans are probably the best part of the show. People go there to see and be seen - oh and to watch basketball.
Nuggets 109, Spurs 96
4 comments:
I've never been a big basketball fan, but that sure doesn't look like any of the high school or college games I've been to. I might change my mind on the sport if I saw that in real life :-) Anyway, bummed I missed seeing you on ESPN, but glad you had fun!
I want to go to a game like that with you guys!
I love basketball. My family makes fun of me because I pay so much attention to it. My favorite team is the Dallas Mavericks and I agree-NBA basketball games are so much fun. Warren and I have our Maverick jerseys that we wear when we are watching the game. Nicole grabs balls, runs, and says "Me Dunk!!" and than she slams the ball down. I am glad you had such a fun time and GO NUGGETS. That was a huge win for them!!
When we lived in CA, we were big Kings fans. That was fun. I mostly like it for everything that goes along with it--the food, the half-time, the crowd. But I got more and more interested in the game when the Kings played. Now that the Kings players have changed so much, and we don't get ESPN, we don't watch anymore. ;-(
I'm with Sally. I want to go to a game with you guys. This would be a fun trip with husbands and wives.
Post a Comment