Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Men in My Life

I never thought I'd have 4 men in my life. I guess I just figured that since I was a girl raised in a family of mostly girls, I would have lots of daughters (above is my only daughter).

Roland would be the only man in my life.

But that was not to be the case. I ended up with these three guys. I'm happy about it.

4 comments:

Sally said...

They are lucky to have you as the woman in their lives and you are lucky to have them, too.

Anonymous said...

So Robin, do you do all the sewing on of those badges?
Michaels Blue and Gold was last week and I (hanging head in shame) barely tacked on his badges, (they'll come off in the wash for sure) and safety pinned Dave's on his new shirt. Sigh. I tell myself that if I had more than 5 minutes to do it I could have done better, but I'm not so sure.

Your family is so wonderful! We miss them!

Paige said...

WOW! Those are some impressive scouts. Mine just started cubs and I am "all in."

Robin said...

Mel - I glued the badges on the sash because you don't wash it. But the uniforms I just whip stitch the badges on really sloppy.

Page - Sally says you rock.