Friday, October 14, 2011

Flipping The Bird

Have you been on flylady lately? http://www.flylady.net/ I have an entire house to clean today and I stopped by there for some motivation and it worked! It is the same as it has always been but I find her sight really motivating.

After getting fresh pedicures, Hannah and I saw The Help last night. Finally. It was such a great show. I read the book quite a long time ago so I forgot much of the story. I loved it. Have you seen it?

Ike is in St Louis at the BOA Marching Band competition.

We are going to the BSU game at CSU tomorrow! CSU is in Fort Collins. I am excited. We are meeting BSU friends there and attending a CSU tailgate party in our BSU gear. Exciting!

Two people flipped the bird at me yesterday. All I was doing was driving!

No comments: