Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ba De Ya - September

Ah, September.

You know this song. Listen to it and see if it doesn't make you feel happy!


When I went for my morning walk the air felt soft. 
I think September is my favorite month.

Ike forgot his glasses so I had to run them over to the school. It was break time so he 
and his friends came out to the car, hoping that I would have some sort of treat. 
I had peppermint gum. 
Next time I will bring ice cream bars. I tell you what, those boys are so cute. 
I would adopt them all in a heartbeat.

I keep telling Roland we either need to have another baby or get a dog.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

HAVE A BABY!!!!!

the wrath of khandrea said...

we are EWF freaks in this house. LOVE them. i hope you were wearing a caftan while you listened to this song.

if you get a dog, you will have to change your profile blurb, and that would be really time consuming and cumbersome. so just have a baby.

Melissa said...

have a baby. All the cool people are doing it.

:)

Julie said...

You can borrow Rolf if you need convincing. He rarely talks back and he slept through the night after 2 nights. He has soft ears. Babies are hard. Hold out for grandkids and get a dog!

Sally said...

I vote baby.

Now I am dancing to EWF. I love it!