Right now I am having a birthday.
And Gabe is making me his delicious curry and playing the guitar while he stands in front of the stove waiting for the rice to finish. It smells wonderful.
Then we will open some presents and watch a movie and then I will read a book in bed.
Roland is in Greensboro but don't feel sorry for me - read the previous post.
Hannah is in New Hampshire getting her shotgun training for her job in Alaska.
Noah is getting ready to drive home for a visit tomorrow.
Ike is wrapping a present :)
and Gabe is still playing and singing right in front of the stove, stopping occasionally to stir the curry. The singing chef.
He plays the guitar very well. I told him I want him to serenade me to sleep tonight and after I fall asleep he can slip out and play at opening mike night in Manitou Springs.
4 comments:
I'm sorry I never got in touch with you yesterday, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I knew it was your birthday & was thinking about you--I just never got to actually wish you a happy birthday. (Sorry) Hope your boys were good to you!
Happy Birthday! Sounds like a fantastic one. What a great son to cook for you and serinade. You are very blessed.
BTW - Are you ever going to move back to Boise? We miss you here:)
Happy birthday, lovely lady!
When is Gabe gong to make curry for me? My bday was last month. Do I have to wait for 11 months?
Post a Comment