This picture makes me happy.
This is what Gabe did while he was home a few weeks ago. Mostly he read and ate. He is reading Orson Scott Card's "The Lost Gate". We like OSC and after he recently had a stroke we felt the need to read his books. I read the Lost Gate too and liked it. I also listened to Magic Street on CD and it was ok. But I like Enchantment better.
Gabe is such a reader. He read (and understood) Homer's Odyssey when he was 10 years old. He is smart.
A good book is such a gift.
Teaching your child to love reading is a gift too.
3 comments:
Aww, he's so cuuuuuute!
P.S. You should submit this to "hot guys reading books"
Ha ha ha. Though I think it should then be called "cute guys reading books" because Gabe is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. :)
ttp://hotguysreadingbooks.tumblr.com/
I'm sorry we didn't get to see him when he was in Boise.
Post a Comment