Friday, January 7, 2011

Odds and Ends - I'm Not Really A Waitress

The kids all got itouch's for Christmas and then they promptly cancelled their facebook pages after Hannah made a comment about facebook not being REAL - as in real life. Don't underestimate the power of Hannah.

Ike checks this blog everyday to see if I blogged about his broken arm. If you haven't signed his cast you better do so soon before he runs out of room (it's a big cast).

There's only one Christmas box waiting to be put away and we even have all the outdoor lights and wreaths down - all thanks to Noah. He redecorated the house after we put Christmas away and I gotta tell ya - the kid has an eye for design. I'm keeping it the way he set it up.

I want to see Country Strong.

Have you tried OPI axxium? It is a nail polish that stays on for 2+ weeks. It's done in the salon. I got it done 20 days ago in a beautiful red ("I'm not really a waitress" that is the name of the red) and it looked perfect - no chipping! My nails grew out so I went back today and had it done in pale pink. You don't need acrylic nails for this - just your own nails! I love the product.

We got a new car. So the 19 year old Honda now goes to Noah and the youngish 14 year old Volvo goes to Hannah. We are keeping the 10 year old Buick. Our cars rock.

Noah leaves tomorrow for USU. I will miss all the piano music. He likes to play late at night and I fall asleep while he plays. HE asked me to shave his head. I tried to talk him out of it but he insisted. Now he is bald. I will miss him.

3 comments:

Linda Austin Hart said...

Please post a picture of Noah's baldness.

Linsey said...

I like that you are equal opportunity car owners, Japan, Sweden, the USA, all represented.

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

That's the color I wore in December! I loved it.