Yea! Can I call myself a professional if someone else posts pictures I took on their blog? (Just kidding.) You guys do look great, and so sad about Ike's arm! :(
YOu guys all look great! What a nice family pix! Just amazed that I STILL cannot tell the difference between Gabe and Noah? They are both handsome guys! Thanks for sending the cute card...sorry I didn't get any out this year...but really thinking of yous guys and missing you as always!
You're smokin' hot- and now thanks to the title of this post, one of my favorite songs is playing in my head "show me show me show me how you do that trick..."
6 comments:
I haven't checked your blog in a while, and it made me really miss you.
Happy New Year!!! You look fantastic and your family is beautiful. THanks for your Christmas card!!
Yea! Can I call myself a professional if someone else posts pictures I took on their blog? (Just kidding.) You guys do look great, and so sad about Ike's arm! :(
YOu guys all look great! What a nice family pix! Just amazed that I STILL cannot tell the difference between Gabe and Noah? They are both handsome guys! Thanks for sending the cute card...sorry I didn't get any out this year...but really thinking of yous guys and missing you as always!
among my most favorite people.1
You're smokin' hot- and now thanks to the title of this post, one of my favorite songs is playing in my head "show me show me show me how you do that trick..."
I love your family photos
Post a Comment