Thanks for the encouragement, Robin. I know I am never going to regret doing this, but it's tough. No way I could do it without a solid network of friends and family supporting me routing for me. The finish line seems so far away, but I can see myself crossing it so I keep going.
9 months pregnant? You're a rock star!!!
By the way, I don't think I've mentioned this recently, but you and Roland look terrific. I thought you looked good before, but I can see now you feel great too. Congratulations on your success!
1 comment:
Thanks for the encouragement, Robin. I know I am never going to regret doing this, but it's tough. No way I could do it without a solid network of friends and family supporting me routing for me. The finish line seems so far away, but I can see myself crossing it so I keep going.
9 months pregnant? You're a rock star!!!
By the way, I don't think I've mentioned this recently, but you and Roland look terrific. I thought you looked good before, but I can see now you feel great too. Congratulations on your success!
Post a Comment