Saturday, December 18, 2010

Didn't We Miss Your Smiling Face

Noah walked in the door, after being gone for 4 months, and went right to the piano where he played for 1 hour. Then he went straight to the shower for 30 minutes until we ran out of hot water. 

Isn't it nice to be home again?

"Late last night so far away
I dreamed my-self a dream
Well I dreamed I as so all alone
Isn't it nice to be home again?
I said welcome home
Didn't we miss your smiling face
Well the sun was nice in l.a.
Sun-shine
Isn't it nice to be home again?
Well I said isn't it nice to be home a-gain?"

Name the artist in the comments.

3 comments:

Leah said...

I stalk your blog and that is James Taylor, LOVE HIM!!

Melissa said...

Gotta be THE J.T. :) I'm so glad Noah is home and it feels just right to have him there. We wish we were all going to be together soon.

Linda Austin Hart said...

James. now how many women my age would know that? Having kids come home for a visit with the whole family together is the best. How I wish it happened more often for me.