We had fun:
Gabe is the standard for cutting edge hip college student - at least that is what he tells us. Scruffy beards are the trendy must have.
Probably my favorite picture this month.
I think the W's stand for Westside Weirdos.
...........
I dreamed that Angelina Jolie and I met and she really likes me! She thinks I am wonderful and wants to hang out! I didn't tell her that I have never seen any of her movies. Didn't want to hurt her feelings. But how cool is it that she was asking ME for advice!?!







5 comments:
Things I LOVE about this blog post:
1. the title (I can even hear Gabe and Hannah's voices saying it my head)
2.Gabes trendy scruffy beard, which I can confirm is in fact on the cutting edge of college hipster fashion
3. Your bangs
4. The bear picture (so glad my nephews aren't afraid to do nerdy stuff in public)
5. Your dream about Angelina Jolie.
Funny you should mention dreams. Last night I dreamt that I was pregnant and that you were the ultrasound technician that confirmed that infact there was a baby there. I think I cried--in a bad way. I hope it doesn't come true. At least not anytime soon.
Emily - thanks.
Diana - I was in your dream? Was Angelina there too just admiring me?
i like the bangs. and is it weird for your not-quite-middle-aged friend to say that your twenty year old son looks hot?
yeah. i kinda thought so too.
Love the hair. Yours first. Then Gabe's. Also love the Jolie dream. Jen Anniston and I are perfectly best friends in several dreams.
I suppose Angelina wouldn't like me much then, so I guess Jen A. and I can only hang out with you when she's not around. Deal?
Post a Comment