So, if you are feeling too much like a mom, I advise you to go ATVing. Holycow! That was fun. Sally and I went to the top of Garden Mountain - we were gone for about 3 1/2 hours and it was AWESOME!
Me and Sally at the top of the mountain.
Yes, we wore our helmets and dust jackets but we took them off for our super sexy photo shoot. Most of the ride was easy but there were a few parts that scared us.
Check out my sexy ATV pants. They are hot and they keep the dust off me!
Sally races back to the cabin.





5 comments:
I want to go to there.
I've never seen two sexier ATV-ers. I love that kind of fun.
By the way - you look way good.
i think i would have a lot of fun with you and sally. plus, i could show you how "wild" REALLY looks. (for the record, i'm referring to bad hair and NOT a free hooter flash)
You guys rock. This is the kind of WILD I need to be doing, and not the kind I'm contemplating doing... ha ha.
Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment