4th of July!
I needed a little nap after the work.
We have a pinata every 4th for N's birthday and this was Jason's creation this year.
I think it's name was Trogdor?
It took a long time to break the pinata made out of sticks, painter's tape, a cardboard tube and plastic wrap.
The birthday boy finally busted it open.
Rocky and Lulu
Patriotic Noah chills out.
Fireworks on fire island.
Fire Island
Handsome
Nature's Fireworks - see the smokey haze? It came from the 8 hour firework frenzy in Crouch (yes, that is the name of the no stoplight town).
Don't bring young children here. It is dangerous, loud, and drunk. And it is really fun - for about 20 minutes or until you get hit by a random firework.
There's always a live band:
After the big firework show we drove back to the cabin for more pyro activities and birthday cake. It was a great day!
I miss it already.












1 comment:
Every year the Crouch fireworks and party is a hoot!
I love the photo of the boys on fire island.
Post a Comment