Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

Sally sent this card to me. 
It's from this place: http://myhomegrownfamily.typepad.com/line_upon_line/ 

I had a great birthday. Roland took me to Denver where I took a tour of the state capitol while he met with the Chief Supreme Court Justice. We ate at 2 fancy vegan restaurants (I swear the food tastes better there than normal restaurants) and went to Body World http://www.bodyworlds.com/en.html where there are lots of dead bodies.


It grossed me out and amazed me at the same time. I can't stop thinking about it. It was a little overwhelming and I left feeling so thankful for my body and a little shell shocked. Then Roland bought me some shoes and I felt better.

When we got home my Mom and Alan were here and Noah made a wonderful dinner and I opened lots of wonderful and pretty presents.

Noah graduates at 2:00 today.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday to you! Glad it was a great day! And Congratulations to Noah-what a big day!!

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

That sounds like a wonderful birthday!
Happy Birthday and Happy Graduation!

Berly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET LADY!! LOVE THAT CARD - AND I AM GLAD YOU HAD SUCH A GREAT 2 DAYS.

Julie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Robin dear! I wish I was there to take you to lunch as well. Hopefully you will take a raincheck and we can celebrate a bunch in December! I'm glad your day was full of fun and pampering. You deserve it!

Linsey said...

Happy Birthday, dahling! And, congratulations on getting another to graduation, you da bom!