-----------------
Noah has senioritis pretty bad. It's kinda a drag to be with your dorky family when a big exciting world is just waiting for you. A world where no one will ask you to vacuum.
The last time Noah has to go to Priesthood Conference Session with the fam.
He managed to muster up some enthusiasm for his Easter basket.
-------------------
We celebrated Easter by using Jen's idea - but we did it all at once. Thanks Jen! It was great. We visited Grandpa Wade who was cheerful and complimentary to me. He loves to razz Roland in front of the kids. He loves to make them laugh at Roland. Roland laughs too. Mike and Chris fed us a delicious Easter meal and Roland and I broke our vegan vows - temporarily! I took pictures of the food but not the people! The food is on my Lean to the Sun blog.
Mike - I know you are reading this - send me the people pictures please!
-----------------
I am in the process of transferring all my non-online bills to be online (except the piano lessons) and I am avoiding the work by blogging instead.


2 comments:
Becka is ready for her new life too. No one will turn the internet off at 10pm or tell her to quit texting. Ahhh...real life. She leaves in a week!
Emily did this when I was visiting her before and during Easter and I was impressed at how much a 2 & 5 year old comprehend.. what a good idea.
Post a Comment