Monday, March 1, 2010
I'm Sorry, We Have No Bananas
Well, okay. We have one banana.
High School talent shows are big. At least here in the Rocky Mountains they are. I blogged about my experience last year (actually, you should read it, I did good on that post) and nothing much changed this year except there was a "dance" performance that was more appropriate for the poles at "The Pussy Cat Club" - I think I might write a letter about that.
By now everyone knows that Noah will play a bombastic piano piece when he is on the program. So they were surprised when he walked out in a banana suit and seriously said, "Classical music is serious" and then played a dismally depressing piece by Shostakovitch. I call it "The Siberian Death March". He thought the whole thing was hilarious. An inside joke for musicians.
I think he is a darling banana.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That's one crazy banana suit! How funny.
Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
I love your boys' sense of humor. I'm sadly much too serious to hope that my boys will come out with that much personality, though maybe they'll be slightly humorous with Marc as their dad.
I think that IS hilarious! Does that mean I'm a musician too?
That is AWESOME. I would have totally wanted to hang out with him when I was in high school.
Noah is too funny! It takes a lot of confidence to be a banana. Way to go Noah!
Post a Comment