Ike just called from school with a headache. Could he be faking? Yes...it's awfully fun to hang out with me, so faking sick is a definite possibility. Do I care? No.
I found a darling blog, notebook doodles. I like her cheerful practical art.
For Ike: laughter is the best medicine:
For me: be content.
I'm off to the school nurse.


8 comments:
hes not sick he slept for 5 hours
he is sick thats wat i meant
Those 2 comments are from Ike, who was indeed sick with a migraine.
aaw ike is so cute :p i'm glad you like my doodles!
Andrew is home with a migraine and sleeping today as well. I do agree you would be fun to hang out with!
Haha, I used to fake being sick when I was in school. I still do, sometimes. Playing hooky sometimes refreshes our store of energy. :D
Got here from notebookdoodles. I love her photos too! :D
hi ike. I like the way you make comments on your mom's blog. you should have your own google sign in with your so handsome self pictured.
I'm going to print and post the doodles "laugh" poster.
by "post" I mean on my refrigerator, not on my blog.
Post a Comment