Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Report

Did you have a nice Christmas? I bet you did. Here is little glimpse into ours:

After caroling to Grandpa and Aunt Christine we headed back home with our Denver cousins for a fast game of Ninja:
The Ninja Game. Have you played it yet? If you are a college student in the west I bet you have.


We caroled with a guitar, banjo, tambourine, and harmonica. Gabe coaches budding musician Dallin on the banjo. Dallin shows lots of promise. After we ate the best prime rib ever (Costco - so good!) we read the nativity, shared Christmas memories and then opened a few traditional Christmas Eve presents.

Then on Christmas morning:

Christmas Morning Snack. The Smith children are required to consume this and a small cup of eggnog before being allowed downstairs.

Hannah models her new coat.


Noah thanks Ike for the Snuggie.

Christmas Afternoon. Most of the day was spend playing with new "toys".


Noah and Gabe model their new skinny pants:



Hannah and Ike provide the background music:


All in all it was a good time.

5 comments:

diane said...

I love Hannah's chic new coat. We had a very snuggie Christmas too. Those boys should try out for America's Next Top Model.

Melissa said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! I wish we could have all been together!
xoxox

Hannah said...

Robin- your kids are so silly. Is that hereditary, or are they just silly by choice?

my fashion face is "contorted".

Linda Austin Hart said...

I loved this. I looked at the photos and watched the video shorts over and oever and wishe I'd been there, as well as in Md.

xoxox
I love you!!

Katrina said...

I hope one day teens of today will look back and say, "Skinny pants! What were we thinking?"