Ike said:
"Mom, you should put a new quote on your blog. Like, something from Darth Vader, like
'Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.' "
..................
Yesterday the garage door was frozen shut and Noah used a blow dryer at 5:55 AM to defrost it.
4 comments:
If I had a "blow dryer", I'd hit you in the head with it!
;-)
Inside joke. On your blog. We are so special.
Have you already blogged that story? I thought maybe you had...
Ike sounds so smart quoting Darth Vader.
I'm procrastinating writing my conference paper...
I love his use of the small appliance. Brilliant and resourceful. He will make a good husband one day.
I'm impressed he wanted to go to seminary that badly. My kids would have gone back to bed.
I'm with Julie! Noah's desire to be righteous is impressive :)
Henry's is weilding a light saber as we speak. Powerful force! yikes.
Post a Comment