Paint the cabin
Lay flooring in the cottage
Start a wildflower garden over the septic tank
Install stepping stones to the river
Then I roll over and go back to sleep. Right now we should be in Sunday School but Ike got stitches yesterday and one is coming undone and we need to go back down to Boise to fix it(Everyone, including Roland [and me, just a little] is happy to skip church.). Normally I wouldn't worry about one stitch out of 5 coming undone. But this one is on his knee and he is going to scout camp tomorrow. I'm not taking chances.
What? Oh, you want to know how he got stitches?
Ike is bummed that I didn't post a gruesome photo of his Frankenstein-ish wound.

Ron planted this tree for us. We named the tree Ron, Ray of Sunshine, after Ron's sunny personality. He planted it right next to the Future Septic Tank Wildflower Garden.
4 comments:
I want to help with the wildflower garden and the flooring in the cottage. Are you doing them this summer? Because if you wait until next summer I will help you.
I'm sorry about Ike's injury.
How wonderful to have a Rontree.
I know those lovely people. all of them! I miss you robin! I have the same problem listing chores then not doing them. We really are the pirates who dont do anything...we just stay at home and lie around....
i'm glad you mocked the septic tank wildflower garden in your last line. it saves me from having to so so.
Leave it up to Ron to be doing yard work.
Post a Comment