I like it too. Can you even believe how it seems like yesterday and now 11 years later how completely life has changed. I personally am stunned. Your young kids are so cute.
Happy belated birthday to my Master Gardener! I will be forever thankful for your help and perrenials that transformed my backyard.
I remember you and your kids looking like this. When did they grow up? (somehow, my kids grew up too) I can really relate to one of your earlier posts about not quite sure if you want to freeze frame them or look forward to empty nesting. I guess we just need to be happy in the moment and make sure to enjoy the here and now.
So beautiful! To bad you can't get away with using it every year forever on your Christmas card. Wouldn't it be great to be able to freeze time...darned plan of salvation anyway.
11 comments:
I like it too. Can you even believe how it seems like yesterday and now 11 years later how completely life has changed. I personally am stunned. Your young kids are so cute.
Beautiful! I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't capture precious moments like these.
I love this picture too! Such adorable kids and one gorgeous and tanned mommy!
Robin what a great shot! isn't it funny how we die over the adorableness of our tiny kids? Happy Birthday birdie!
Oh, the cuteness. They are SO cute. I love looking at this picture.
Happy belated birthday to my Master Gardener! I will be forever thankful for your help and perrenials that transformed my backyard.
I remember you and your kids looking like this. When did they grow up? (somehow, my kids grew up too) I can really relate to one of your earlier posts about not quite sure if you want to freeze frame them or look forward to empty nesting. I guess we just need to be happy in the moment and make sure to enjoy the here and now.
So beautiful! To bad you can't get away with using it every year forever on your Christmas card.
Wouldn't it be great to be able to freeze time...darned plan of salvation anyway.
SO CUTE and Robin, you are STUNNING!!
wow - hot mamma! you are amazing - what a memorable photo!!!
Love this picture. You all are so happy!
Let's go back to Maz. I will pay for rooms for the whole family.
Post a Comment