6 Folder
6 Picture
Blog About It
6 People

Sally's Kitchen February 2009. We were all together for Grandma's 90th Birthday Party and everyone - I mean everyone - got stomach flu and barfed. Except me and Roland. We took precautions. The mask didn't help Gabe.
Tagged: Melissa, Kristen, Kory (mom-blog), Mom, Lisa Smith, Holly Smith
...............................................
Today is my birthday...half-way to 90.
12 comments:
Happy birthday my friend! I'm not too far behind. You know, 45 is the new 25. We rock!
Happy Birthday! 45 is a great age to be and you wear it well.
Happy Birthday!
I didn't get sick, but both my boys did. And I didn't get a cute blue face mask either. Of course, I was stuck in a hotel room with barfing boys.
happy birthday! you share with my baby girl. you make 45 look fabulous.
Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! And I'm interested to see what picture comes up for me...
Awwwww, happy birthday my dear... I'd give almost anything to be 45 again.
Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
Happy Day!!! I hope I have accomplished, and come to know by 45 what you have. You're an incredible woman!
Lots of love!!! Hope you have a fabulous rest of your day!!!
Happy happy birthday Robin, dear,
Happy days will come to you all year!
If I had a wish, well, it would be
That you would live right next to me.
:)
Happy, Happy Birthday Blog Friend Dear...
Happy Birthday to my sweet wife celebrating her birthday without me.
Robin is the best.
-roland
Robin IS the best!!! I hope you have had a fantastic day....you sure deserve it! You are one amazing, incredible, beautiful, and inspirational lady.
Wow! A Husband Comment! Those are about as rare on my blog as sincerity! But not exclamations!
Happy birthday. I hope I am just like you when I grow up.
Post a Comment