Ike thinks a quarantine would be even better than a snow day.
In the next few weeks Roland is going to San Francisco and Australia. I hope those trips are canceled. I probably sound paranoid but well meaning people keep sending me end-of-the-world emails and I listened to Glenn Beck for 3 hours yesterday while I cleaned so I am a little jumpy.
I did a quick check and I think I will go buy more:
cooking oil
allergy meds
toilet paper
chocolate chips
candy bars
cookies
fudge
chocolate
chocolate
chocolate
allergy meds
toilet paper
chocolate chips
candy bars
cookies
fudge
chocolate
chocolate
chocolate
If I end up stuck in a house for months on end listening to bad news, I am going to need chocolate.
On the other hand, my dad sent me this video:
On the other hand, my dad sent me this video:
Look on the bright side, right?
6 comments:
Loved this video and put in on my Facebook profile page... how true.. not only the current generation but some folks in my generation as well...
Patience is a virtue and many just don't grasp that idea.
Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
The sky is falling!
I am headed to costco right now to stock up!
Love that video clip.
And I'm with you, if the sky IS falling or swines are giving us flu, let's make sure the chocolate supply is ample!
I'm not going to panic, I'm not going to panic. I'm not going to panic.
"You non-contributing zero!" That is the best line. I've seen that and it makes me laugh everytime.
LOVED the video! You inspired me to re-evaluate my food storage and get moving. I spent LOTS of money today and you can see the results on my blog today! There is something so soothing about a full pantry!
I'm so over the pig flu.
Post a Comment