I am in Phoenix right now. I tell ya what. This is the place to come when you are in your 40's. Everyone here is retired and i have been hanging out at classic places for old people, the botanical gardens and the Frank Lloyd Wright home. I feel like a spring chicken!
I love to go on business trips with Roland. Just give me a car or a subway and I can entertain myself all day! Pheonix is lovely in March. The cactus is starting to bloom and the desert is turning green. I have been wearing flip flops and a t-shirt. It's great!
I'm heading down to the pool to read until dinner time.
Na - na - na, na -na.
9 comments:
How rude!
But okay, enjoy it before you head back to cold, snowy, cold, white, cold, really cold Colorado.
That made me feel better.
Yes, we lived there for many many years... I dare ya to go back in August! Then you won't be so Na-na-na.... LOL
Go ahead... I double dog dare ya!
Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
I want to go - PLEASE!!!
what...without making it a girls trip!?!?! Living in AZ the last 10 years, I hear ya. This is the perfect time to lay by the pool and read..good for you!
No fair! Well, at least *if* you have a hubby who travels for business, at least he takes you with him. ;-)
I love the desert in the spring time. I was there last spring. The best part is being the hot young chick in town. I hope you get a spa day as well. Think of me...wishing I was there. Enjoy your R&R.
Both my sisters live there. I think March is the perfect temp there. Otherwise it's like living in HELL! Come to Norway. No snow, just right temps! I'll leave the light on for you!
Soooooooo jealous.
uhhhh..
Define "old people.
-from yer Mom
Post a Comment