Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Grownup Christmas List

1. One extra day between today and tomorrow.
2. Hannah's delayed flight makes it here tonight.
3. Gabe (snowed in at the cabin) makes it here at all.
4. 24 hours of professional housecleaning (done yesterday).
5. My 2 Christmas platters will be magically fixed.









6. Big fluffy snow on the 25th.
7. Peace on earth.

7 comments:

diane said...

I hope you get everything on your list. I want health.

Sally said...

Christmas platters... :(
Gabe snowed in... :(
Hannah's late plane... :(

Let me know if you get the extra day, I could use that right about now.

Diane, I hope you get your wish.

Berly said...

I could use the extra day - AHHHHH!! I hope the flight comes it - we will be driving in the wonderful snow the day after Christmas. Lots of fun!

Jenibelle said...

You forgot thin thighs.

Merry, Merry Christmas!!!

Melissa said...

I hope you are able to all be together!

Julie said...

Oh such a worthy list! I especially need number 4. Number 2 and 3 will be what we pray for for you! I miss my Becka.

Rachel said...

Amen, Sister!!