Monday, November 10, 2008

Mt Herman

The Mt Herman Trail sounds like it would go straight up the mountain. But it is fairly flat and easy, only about 2 or 3 miles, and there is a cool huge rock and pond at the end.

Check out that deep blue sky.
If you click on the picture you might be able to see my new bangs.
I haven't had bangs for at least 15 years.

The Handsome Hikers. (Check out Noah's new glasses and his cool SIGG bottle)

The big rock at the end of the trail.

Ike's little walking stick. This picture doesn't look posed, does it?

I'm so glad we did this yesterday. It was sunny and warm. Today it is snowing.

After school treat today: Mulled cider and fresh made bread with honey butter.

14 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the bangs! Wish I was there to indulge on some bread and honey butter...YUM!

Melissa said...

1. Bangs, I love them, you look youthful. :) Did Emily convince you?

2. Sky. That sky is so freakin' huge. I miss big sky. The sky here isn't that big. How can that be? I don't know, but it is a tiny sliver here.

3. Snow. Yikes.

4. Can I come over for an after school snack? Sounds Perfect.

Melissa said...

OH, and, Noah looks great! Is that a new haircut? (ha ha, I typed Haircute. How clever.)

Tell him he is a good looking kid.

I miss your boys and Girl. Boo. Tell me, Why aren't we all in Mexico this Christmas?

Angie said...

What a fun Sunday afternoon outing! Cute boys, Robin! I'd love to hear what Hannah's up to.

Paige said...

Love the bangs. They say it's either bangs or botox. I'm going with the bangs now too but won't rule out the other...

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

You look great with bangs. And I love the look on Ikes's face in that picture with you.

diane said...

Cute bangs!

Your after school snacks rock. Do your kids know how lucky they are?

Sally said...

Sun and Snow. Colorado is so awesome!!

Those pictures are gorgeous. I want to see more pictures of you with bangs. Do you like them? They look cute in the photo.

I'll be right over for some freshly baked bread!

Becka said...

awwww. I love your bangs. You look so good. I miss mountains... all we have here are hills and sheep. And go figure about the weather. Whenever its nice outside, you know there is going to be a blizzard the next day.

Becka said...

awwww. I love your bangs. You look so good. I miss mountains... all we have here are hills and sheep. And go figure about the weather. Whenever its nice outside, you know there is going to be a blizzard the next day.

Jenibelle said...

That's an after school"treat"?!?!!?!!
Holy toledo girl, how do you spell "great mom"? R-O-B-I-N!!!
I'm really impressed and feeling inadequate.





The inadequate is gone, impressed is still there.

Robin said...

Just to clarify - the usual after school treat is usually cold cereal or an apple. or cheese.

Emily said...

I wish we could come visit you. It sounds lovely. Your hair is beautiful!

Jake said...

I love that you posted your after school treat. Sounds delish.