I have been with Emily and Joe's beautiful little family this week. It is beautiful here in Ohio. The leaves are changing colors in a dramatic way. It is fun to hang with the preschool crowd.
Joey and Ruby the fairy. She has been wearing these wings for three days. She gets lots of attention wherever we go.
Dr. Professor Joe shows me around his beautiful campus (oldest campus in the NorthWest territory). It is beautiful with lots of big trees changing colors and old (1815) brick buildings. It has a prestigious attitude.
Me and Ruby at the Athen's City Christmas Tree. This is right in front of the court house (where they use to hang people on the roof).
Emily and Ruby share a chocolate cherry shake.
There are lots of pumpkins grown in Ohio. Here we are at the pumpkin patch.
Joey was very busy doing his job of sorting pumpkins.
9 comments:
We miss them already. Ruby J and Joey are just wonderful - wow did our kids love them. We've wanted to drive out there, and have made arrangements (even had started packing the car once) when it turned out we couldn't. Early next summer it's on our agenda (bringing a big tent - gonna make a camp trip of it).
You have become quite the traveler, haven't you? Thanks for taking us along:)
Adore the wings.... I remember when my granddaughter would wear her princess items day after day after day.... was difficult for her mamma to get it off of her long enough to wash it. Amazing and cute how little girls can get so attached to pretty things.
I know this is the height of hypocrisy, but Emily, PLEASE get a blog. Your kids are too cute and I need pictures of them every day.
Robin & Ruby are so cute in that photo.
I need to hug and kiss Joey RIGHT NOW. bring him to me! I can't stand it.
What is with all my Austin cousins and their GORGEOUS children???
Someday I want to live somewhere with gorgeous fall colors. Jealous of you!!
How fun. Any time I see pumpkin patches or fall colors - i love it!!
You have become quite the traveler! Sounds like fun to visit family and it's fun to be with the preschool crowd again. I kind of miss that, Although I didn't always enjoy it at the time like I should have.
Beautiful pictures. We love Em and Joe and their kids. We're pulling for a turkey day (ish) visit.
oh and Sally, you BOTH need blogs.
Post a Comment