Thursday, September 11, 2008

Family Picture 2007

I finally scanned in our 2007 family picture.
We had this taken at the cabin at the hottest part of the day. It was at least 105 degrees. The sand was burning us and we were sweating and grumpy. Can't tell in the picture though. I think the person who has changed the most in last year is Noah.

We also took Gabe and Hannah's senior pictures then (hers were taken a year late...oops.)
Next summer we will take Noah's senior pictures.Noah Smith - 2001- 9 years old.

15 comments:

Jodi June said...

BEAUTIFUL family!!!

Melissa said...

You have such a gorgeous family Robin. I love that picture/

I found a picture in my cupboard yesterday that is your family about... 12 years ago? Ike is probably 1, and you are in front of a pretty fall tree. Ike has HUGE feet. I think his brown boots must have been too big. It is a darling picture though, your kids are growing up into such beautiful people.

Linsey said...

It's so unfortunate that the hottest part of the day is also the best light for photo shoots. It's a great picture.

Tamzen Fleming said...

That picture of Noah at 9 looks so much like Ike. I thought for a second that you had just mislabeled it! Your family picture is beautiful.

Tamzen Fleming said...

That picture of Noah at 9 looks so much like Ike. I thought for a second that you had just mislabeled it! Your family picture is beautiful.

Tamzen Fleming said...

That picture of Noah at 9 looks so much like Ike. I thought for a second that you had just mislabeled it! Your family picture is beautiful.

Sally said...

All of your kids have changed in appearance significantly over the last year! That is not so true for my kids even though they are growing so fast. I think it's because I get to control my kid's hairstyles. :)

That is a gorgeous picture, no question about it.

diane said...

What a great looking family. The location is beautiful.

gab said...

I want your hair.

jenn and flay said...

Awesome family picture. You look rockin. We need to do that soon.

Lisa said...

I love the family picture! You're so photogenic and such a hot mama!!

Lorena said...

What beautiful pictures! You're a smokin' hot Mama!

R A C H A E L said...

That photograph is awesome. You look Oh So Glam in that shot. I too, am totally jealous of your hair. (Why oh Why did I ever cut mine!!??) Your kids are beautiful!

Berly said...

The picture is beautiful. You look gorgeous!!!!

KDub said...

Beautiful family!! Steimle blood. Definitely.