OK - So I am about 20 minutes from Hollywood right? Sally said it would be great if we saw a celebrity and then could blog about it.
If you can dream it, it can happen!
Misty May-Treanor and Keri Walsh


Okay - maybe they aren't huge celebrities like Demi Moore, but we saw them.
Then - after rubbing shoulders with the rich and athletic, we played interior designer at Sally's new house.
A:

B:

We are thinking "B" with something cool over the sideboard. Any ideas? Sally's house = freakin awesome.
10 comments:
Celebrities Yipee!
I like B with maybe a mirror or wrought iron piece over the table.
Her living room furniture looks like mine, same colors too. My ottoman is leather. I love hers.
I'd go with B.
So when you saw Misty Mae was she flashing signals on her butt?
I think you need something round to balance stuff out over the buffet.. Maybe a display of brown transferware platters or plates or even white ironstone dishes if she isn't a color person. Have fun!
ok, I just got the A/B thing. I'm not real bright. Definitely B with the plate idea above. Maybe even a sconce to the right of the picture and the lamp on the other side of the buffet (only if she's not a "symmetrical" person)
I LOVE that volleyball team.. I would much rather watch them over Demi Moore any day!!
OK this is so fun and right up my alley. I like B better, too, but hang the picture and put some sort of collection of something on the mantle.
I like Julie's idea of some sort of display of multiple various-sized objects. it's a big, high wall.
Lastly, I'm needing an injection of color. Burnt orange? Deep red? Yummy mossy green?
Have fun!
Oh now that you are there you are on a mission. take lots of picture of: her house. Her kids. Talk about their schools and how sally feels about it. talk about what she misses in Danville. Ready? Go.
I like B. The house looks gooooorgeous.
Misty May and Keri Walsh are HUGE celebrities! What are you talking about??! I'm so jealous!! Not only are they known to everyone in the states, but all over the world! Not even Demi Moore can say that. They're just like one step below Michael Phelps. He's pretty awesome.
Post a Comment