Roland was cleaning out a picture box and found this picture taken at a Halloween party about 15 years ago. This picture was taken yesterday. We were going to go to the DNC after the temple, but we had to get home before the kids did. I really wanted to hang out at the DNC.
You guys are such a great couple. Last Sunday I watched you two walk in and thought, "I hope Damon and I are like that in a few years." You always are so happy! And Damon basically wants to be Roland. He respects him SOOO much. You guys are a force together!!
I love these pictures. The dress in your recent picture is SO CUTE. I love it! You look great.
The older picture of you and Roland is good, but I am so glad he decided to finally give up the cowboy look. It was wierd how he had to wake up extra early every morning and use your eyeliner to make his beard and mustache. Weren't you going through 2-3 eyeliner sticks per week?
I love the pictures!!! You know how much we love you guys. The temple grounds look beautiful. I am definately not ready for those flowers to disappear.
8 comments:
How cute are you and what is the DNC. Democratic National Convention? Denver National Cemetary? Diane Naylor's Crazyland?
What a great looking couple! The temple grounds look gorgeous.
DNC is Diane Naylor's Crazyland. Fo Sho.
You are beautiful, and Roland is so handsome. I like his glasses a lot, and I like your dress. I like your hair better now than "then". ;-)
You guys are such a great couple. Last Sunday I watched you two walk in and thought, "I hope Damon and I are like that in a few years." You always are so happy! And Damon basically wants to be Roland. He respects him SOOO much. You guys are a force together!!
what great pictures! You guys still look just as young!
I love these pictures. The dress in your recent picture is SO CUTE. I love it! You look great.
The older picture of you and Roland is good, but I am so glad he decided to finally give up the cowboy look. It was wierd how he had to wake up extra early every morning and use your eyeliner to make his beard and mustache. Weren't you going through 2-3 eyeliner sticks per week?
I love the pictures!!! You know how much we love you guys. The temple grounds look beautiful. I am definately not ready for those flowers to disappear.
Post a Comment