Yay for Roland! Dr. Smith can finally see well enough to drive. He drove himself to work today. This is a big deal. Poor guy hasn't been able to drive for over a month. For your personal safety I recommend that you stay away from I25 during rush hour today.

8 comments:
Hooray! The Robin Smith Taxi Service can take a little break. You can pat yourself on the back for your nursing skills too! Wow, you are truly amazing. I'm glad Roland is doing so well.
I'm so glad that Roland has his driving freedom back! What a trooper!
I'm so glad that he can drive. I've been worried. When does he get the eye patch off?
That is a big relief! I'm glad for you. ;-)
I couldn't drive for four months last year. I'm glad you get a break from your chauffeur job and I'm glad he is regaining some independance.
YEA for Roland!! I love the beautiful eye on his bandage. The eyelashes are my favorite.
That is really scary.
That is really scary.
Post a Comment