Friday, August 22, 2008

Extreme Makeover - Noah Edition

Before: 2:45 PM

After: 3:15 PM (same day)
The things he left behind:

8 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, there was quite a handsome guy under all that hair! Did he donate to locks of love? He had enough I think.

Jen and Kent said...

Nice make over Noah!!! Look at all those gorgeous curls!

Lorena said...

That's almost enough to do Locks of Love!

Melissa said...

Noah is so handsome! He shouldn't get pedicures though.

Will he be blessing the sac tomorrow?

R A C H A E L said...

WOW!! He is so handsome! (Not that I didn't already know that, but I like my boys clean cut...) Way to go Noah!! That took some guts...

diane said...

Lookin good! Did he let you manscape the brows too. My middle kid requires manscaping to avoid the dreaded unibrow. I better remind him in my next email. It would be hard to learn the gospel if you couldn't stop staring at the unibrow.

Sally said...

Wow!

Did you do that?

Noah, you look AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

what a hottie! way to go noah! are the girls knocking down your door?