Hannah knows how to handle a water gun:
Lainey knows how to enjoy corn on the cob:
Benji and Nate in the creek:
Dinner time on the deck:
Benji is gonna get you with the tongs:
Hannah plays the music from her West Coast Tour:
Gabe and Noah on the island, taking pictures for their MySpace pages:
Benji and Ike:
Ike on the climbing wall:
I think this might be my favorite picture from the summer. Scary Nate:
Benji in the creek:
The Peel Family + Grandma:
Roland's magic trick:
And finally, the ancing hula box chick:
5 comments:
It looks like you have a great time at the cabin! One day we will get there and join you. Until then I'll wait for you to come see me here. After the last couple of weeks you'll need a vacation!
Gosh I enjoyed these, especially since I haven't downloaded my photos from my camera yet.
Thank you! What great pictures.
Gabe & Noah on the island singing their lungs out--one of my favorite moments of the whole summer.
Love the pictures of my kids, thank you. :)
Wonderful pictures. I wish we had been there.
Thank you for commenting on my blog ☺.
Your profile is really witty. I guess I should check out, "Robot Rock" ;)
I see you are Sally's sister. I know of the famous Sallly without a blog :D She is witty, too.
Post a Comment