Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Beat Box Boys

I am kinda bloggin out of order. Also, I am blogging on a lap top that is literally in my lap, so I feel like I am making all kinds of errors.

I was having lots of trouble uploading this short video - but my sister, KK, did it for me. She is very computer savvy.

We have been at the cabin for 3 weeks now. Pure Heaven. The drive to the cabin is about 14 hours. Ike and Noah didn't ask "are we there yet?", or "how much longer?" even once. But they did do this:

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow... did they do that the entire drive?

Salt H2O said...

It told me the video is not currently availble.

Julie said...

That was HYSTERICAL! Far better than our usual conversations in the car which include MOMMMMM! "he's TOUCHING me" or "she's BUGGING me" or my personal favorite, "he SMILED at me AGAIN". You just can't win in our family. We love dramamine!

Jen and Kent said...

That was hillarious...what talented boys you have!!!! Much happier than my road trippers. We sure do miss you guys though. It's only been three weeks - feels more like three months!!!!

p.s. how fun to see a comment from Julie! (HI Julie!!!)

diane said...

Those boys have mad skills! Does anyone need to use my inhaler?

daveanddebbie said...

Dallin loved this so much he insisted on watching the video 6 times before I said ENOUGH! Your boys are very fun and very talented! We are just wondering when you're going to post a video of the Spudzooka in actions? When we were newlyweds living in Idaho Dave actually made Spudguns for Christmas gifts one year so we got a kick out of the pictures.

Steve & Paula Leishman said...

Wow, I'm very impressed!! I would enjoy listening to that a whole lot more than what I am getting right now!! Come home!!!! We love you guys and miss you, so come home!!
It's fun to see Julie on here too!

Sally said...

Excellent entertainment for their cousins.

Matt and Janae said...

What talent your boys have! :) Things like that definitely make the trips more fun!