I couldn't have won this award without the ever present support of my husband. Behind every blogging woman there is a hungry man. Kudos to my children who have willingly provided most of the blog fodder. Finally, this blog wouldn't exist without Emily (Jolly) pushing me so she could blog vicariously through me.

I share the love of this award with my sister Kristen, who is cheerful in the face of adversity; SIL Melissa, who is the mom I aspire to be; Cousin Kory, who is, like, way smarter than all my blog friends, and Jen, who is possibly the nicest person in my neighborhood.
Go ahead, Share The Love and give this award to someone you love!
4 comments:
Wow, thanks for the love!
I'm glad I've got my cool cousin deceived into thinking I'm smart! That made my day!
Congratulations, Robin!
You are a super blogger. You write funny, sweet and interesting posts. Your blog has a pretty background and I like all the links to books on your sidebar. You deserve this award and Diane was so right to give it to you!
Kory is smart and right! Fun to see your winners blogs.
Wow Robin, you are way to gracious!!! I know far nicer people in the neighborhood than me :)!!!I sure do love being close to you though. Congrats on the honors!!
Post a Comment