Hannah gives me good music. She introduced Roland to Amos Lee. We love him. One of his song has a bad word in it but we sing the word "Truckin" instead: "Stop trucking around". The boys freak out and yell over the "truckin" word. Also - his drummer reminds me of one the Muppet band members. (We have been watching the muppets.)
This video doesn't have a single truckin bad word. His voice is nice.
This is my favorite song that he sings. I sing it real loud.
7 comments:
I like this. When are you going to post a video of Hannah's singing?
I have tried to download her latest but I can't seem to upload just an mp3 on the blogspot. I hope she will record a video for me.
Our netflix preferences are EXACTLY the same- the Muppet Show, the Cosby Show- we have so much in common (including our ridiculous good looks) you'd think we were related!
Thank heaven for Hannah and Gabe and their good taste in music, it is the only way Jason and I stay remotely connected to cool music.
I like him! He reminds me of James Taylor. Just a soothing voice. Thanks for the great tip!
Julie
h2o - I think we are related. I will go check the genealogy charts right now.
Sally - I think H & G get al ot of their music from Emily.
Stavanger - thanks for the comment! I like when new people comment.
I agree with Julie -stavanger6. He has a james taylor style. When I was in Ohio last week Em & Joe didn't know who Amos is.
Post a Comment