Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuneful Tuesday



Ryan Shupe and The Rubberband

I feel a connection to this band. My sister Emily was friends with Ryan and they performed in Boise about 8 years ago and stayed at my mom’s house. We went to their show and it was a blast! It was a very small venue with only about 150 seats and we were front and center. Our kids were pre-teens and they got such a kick out of the whole event. Banjo Boy and Dream Big were the best songs that night.

I think they originated in Provo, Utah. If you ever have the chance to see them you should take it!

4 comments:

Emily said...

That was a blast! I got to do some pretty fun things in college. Thanks for the reminder. ;-)

Sally said...

I forgot this band. I missed the Ryan Shupe train but I like their music.

Kimberly said...

I decided maybe we have the same taste in music. Corinne Bailey Rae and now this. I really like Ryan Shupe - I've got that music on my iPod :-)

Hans and Michelle said...

I love Ryan Shupe! One of my favorites is 1000 times. Love the blog:)